Saturday 31 March 2012

Life of Kadraan part 2:god damn wolves!

There's my Basic needs mod kicking in.
I wake up by the roaring fire of the camp,Forgeting what I came to skyrim for I walk to the beach hoping it will jog my memory.

As I walk to the beach  I see some strange grass,and then I remember why I came to this Frozen Iceland,My life's dream was to be an alchemist,so I pick some of the grass and eat it,What? that's what alchemists do! they don't just mix random plant and animal matter together,they eat it first to see what the effect is,then they mix it with somthing with the same effect,that is how potions are made.

Moving on.as i walk further closer to the beach I see some wolves,trying to get around them without having to kill them.

Nice wolfy,Good Doggy!

they charge at me,Flailing my mace around like a lunatic.I manage to kill one,cracking several of it's rib's in the process,turning to face the next,jumping at me I Push him away with my shield and smashing his Wolfy face in with my mace.

Looting thier pelt's I move over to an overturned boat,as I move closer some VERY angry mudcrabs appear,with look's in thier eyes that say "Im Going to remove your Eyes With my claws!"

First the wolves and now this?!

At first they seemed threatning,but when you hit them with a big steel mace.not so much.after eating thier Chitins(Alchemy!)and looting the boat,I gain Some Chitins,A semitar,some Clothes for when I go to one of the bigger citys,A book,And some Random junk.

However.in that random junk,there is a Minor Healing potion,which to say the least,will be very Frickin helpful!

Im suprised that a frost troll hasen't tryed to kill me yet...

After Looking at the calming ocean for 5 minutes I Walk back to dawnstar.Just when im about there a stormcloak comes walking past and,not very nicely,mentions my race under his breath.I hear him.and deside that his days as a racist have come to an end.
Smacking the back of his head with my mace,He stumbles but his health barely drops,im now thinking Oh S**t! im gonna die!
I keep smacking and bashing him but to no avail,he's still wining
and not by a little bit,By A long shot,but if the god's love anybody,it's kadraan,because straight after my potion is gone.
I level up! Thank You talos! I take a perk in smithing,not particularly helpful right now,but I can make some desecnt armor out of steel now.

My health also goes up 10 and right back to full,Smacking that stormcloak hard in the head,he slump's to the ground dead.

But before I can celebrate two bandit's are firing arrows at me,
but once again one of them is dead before I get there.This again?

I turn to see not a Group of soldiers,but a lone female wood elf.
Runing at the last bandit,An arrow flys into his arm,kneeling on the ground,I pull him up and smash his face in with my mace

Owned You Son Of a B***h!

The bandit's lying dead in the snow I turn to see the wood elf who helped me kill the bandit's.Im completely Smiten By her!

(no Comennt)

Wow,now if only I had an amulet of mara,I would mary her.moving on.
From there I go straight back to dawnstar,but not before killing a goat.
Note to self:never bring a mace out hunting,
it's very inefective.

After killing the goat.I walk back to dawnstar,to hopefuly makesome steel armor and upgrade my mace.after breaking down some of the armor and weapons,I level up again.this time I take a heavy armor perk.

I manage to forge A helmet,some gauntlets and a scythe!
With the power invested in me.
I Name Kadraan,The Kitty Reaper!


Altough Kadraan hasn't started alchemy yet,he has all the requirement's to do so,Armor for traveling,Ingredient's and a big scythe to kill any anoying animal's on his journey,tommorow,he leaves for Windhelm!


Part 1               Part 3








No comments:

Post a Comment